Information We Collect
We collect information that you provide to us, such as your name, email address, phone number, and any other information you choose to provide when you contact us through the Site.
We also collect certain information automatically when you visit the Site, including your IP address, browser type, operating system, the pages you view, and the dates and times of your visits.
How We Use Your Information
We use the information we collect to:
- Respond to your inquiries and provide you with the services you request.
- Improve and optimize the Site, including by analyzing how users interact with the Site.
- Communicate with you about our services, promotions, and other news that may be of interest to you.
We may share your information with third parties, including:
- Service providers who help us operate the Site and provide services to you.
- Legal authorities if we believe it is necessary to comply with applicable laws or to protect our rights or the rights of others.
You may choose not to provide certain information to us, but this may limit your ability to use certain features of the Site.
You may also opt out of receiving promotional communications from us by following the instructions in those communications.
We take reasonable measures to protect the information we collect from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
No Attorney-Client Relationship
Your use of this website does not create an attorney-client relationship between you and Cavell Law. The information provided on this website is for general informational purposes only and should not be construed as legal advice or a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your jurisdiction.
Please do not send confidential information to us through this website or by email without first obtaining authorization to do so. The transmission of information through the internet is not completely secure, and any information you send to us may not be secure or confidential.
If you have confidential information that you would like to discuss with us, please contact us to schedule a consultation.
Ohio Law Compliance